North Carolina 17 Point Roof Inspections
If you’ve ever gone through the stress and expense of replacing your North Carolina roof, the last thing you want to do is risk having to do it again when the next storm hits. At The Roof Maker, our roofing contractors provide long-lasting roof repairs and replacement from most any storm with our proven industry-leading installation process.
This painstaking process is what makes our roof replacements tougher than most others. That all adds up to roofing systems that last longer, protecting your family and home for years beyond roofs installed by ordinary standards.
Our 17 Point North Carolina Roof Inspection includes checking for:
- Proper shingle overhangs at gutters, and eaves.
- Measure for, and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
- Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
- Interior attic inspection for moisture, or dry rot.
- Inspect attic insulation for proper R-Value.
- Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
- Inspect all valleys for cracks, and deterioration.
- Inspect roof for missing shingle granules.
- Check gutters, and downspouts for blockage.
- Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
- Inspect flashings at all walls.
- Check for loose shingles.
- Inspect seals on shingles to help prevent wind damage.
- Inspect all pipe flashings for cracks.
- Inspect all Attic vents for holes or cracks.
- Inspect all rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot.
- Check to see if shingles are curled, brittle, or deteriorated.
Our North Carolina Roof Inspections Contractor Provides
- Roof Inspection
- Roof Repair
- Roof Leaks
- Roof Systems
- Cost of Roof Replacement
- Roofing Contractors
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Leak
- Contractor Roofing
- Roof Contractor
- Roofing Replacement
We Provide Roof Inspections In The Following Areas
Brunswick County - Bald Head Island, NC | Belville, NC | Boiling Spring Lakes, NC | Bolivia, NC | Calabash, NC | Carolina Shores, NC | Caswell Beach, NC | Holden Beach, NC | Leland, NC | Navassa, NC | Northwest, NC | Oak Island, NC | Ocean Isle Beach, NC | Sandy Creek, NC | Shallotte, NC | Southport, NC 28461 | St. James, NC | Sunset Beach, NC | Varnamtown, NC
Why North Carolina Should Hire Us For Roof Inspections
Our goal is to work with our community, customers, and developers in establishing an environment of trust and commitment to ensure that the services we provide are compatible with the needs and expectations of our changing energy saving products. We guarantee that once you have chosen The Roof Maker - you have chosen a company that will remain loyal even after your particular needs have been met.
Greg S. Schabarum is a licensed General Contractor. He has been in the roofing and architectural design business for over 15 years. Greg is committed to providing the most precise estimates possible when it comes to both residential and commercial construction.
Greg oversees all of our commercial roofing projects and is fully experienced to provide exacting precision when meeting regulatory specifications. We serve corporate operations, local businesses, developers, general contractors and government municipalities. Greg applies these same precise standards to residential customers.